- Plenty of standard kit, even on base trim
- Cruise control, DAB radio and Bluetooth all standard
- Plenty of customisation options available
Standard Citroen C3 Aircross SUV Equipment
Starting with the basic Touch specification, standard equipment includes:
- 16-inch steel wheels, gloss black roof bars
- DAB radio with four speakers, USB and Bluetooth phone connectivity
- Lane-departure warning, traffic sign recognition, coffee break alert, cruise control with speed limiter, manual air-con, front electric windows and automatic lights
Upgrade to the medium-spec Feel trim and, on top of what’s included with Touch models, you get:
- 16-inch ‘Matrix’ alloy wheels
- Leather steering wheel
- LED daytime running lights, fog lights, space-saver spare wheel
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatibility
- 7.0-inch colour touchscreen, electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors, additional 12-volt socket in the rear, dark tinted rear windows
Top of the range Flair trim adds to Feel spec with more kit, including:
- 17-inch diamond cut ‘4 Ever’ alloy wheels
- Bi-tone roof, style pack in a choice of four colours
- Citroen Connect emergency and assistance system
- Sat-nav, dual-zone climate control, automatic windscreen wipers, front and rear electric windows, rear parking sensors, keyless entry and keyless ignition, sliding 60:40-split folding rear bench seat
Citroen C3 Aircross SUV: optional extras
Customisation plays a big part in the C3 Aircross’s optional extras list, with a number of different ‘Style Packs’ and coloured roof options available on higher-spec models. Citroen claims that there are 85 different colour combinations on offer.
Other optional extras include:
- Grip Control with hill descent assist (see handling section)
- Wireless smartphone charging
- Park Assist Pack – bird’s eye view parking display, automatic parking and blindspot monitoring
- Techno Pack – colour head-up display, wireless smartphone charging and Hi-Fi System
- Family Pack – flat-folding rear passenger seat and rear sun blinds
- Safety Pack – including various items such as autonomous emergency braking, driver attention alert and autonomous high-beam function
The basic equipment list includes equipment that is standard across all versions of the Citroën C3 Aircross SUV.
Equipment by trim level
To view equipment options for a specific trim level, please select from the following list:
|Equipment included on some trim levels|
|Feel standard equipment|
|Feel optional equipment|
|Flair standard equipment|
|Flair optional equipment|
|Touch standard equipment|
|Touch optional equipment|
- Anticipated five-star Euro NCAP safety rating
- Two Isofix points as standard
- Strong range of available safety kit
Despite the car on which the C3 Aircross is based on – the regular Citroen C3 – only achieving a four star Euro NCAP safety rating, the compact SUV is expected to get the full five thanks to the optional addition of autonomous emergency braking.
Other clever safety kit includes a head-up display, speed sign recognition, automatic high-beam headlights, park assist, bird’s-eye view parking display, lane departure warning and blindspot monitoring.
How many Isofix car seats can I fit in a Citroen C3 Aircross?
Fitting two Isofix car seats in the C3 Aircross should be a piece of cake thanks to easy-to-access mountings. Helpfully, there should still be enough room for a third child in the middle seat, too.
- Class-leading bootspace on offer
- Panoramic sunroof restricts front and rear headroom
- Lots of storage space and cubby holes
Providing you don’t opt for the top-spec and most sought-after Flair-trim car, rear passenger headroom is ample. With the sunroof, however, it’s severely restricted and taller adults (or kids) will find their head brushing against on resting on the roof.
Rear legroom, meanwhile, is excellent, plus there’s plenty of cubbyholes dotted around the cabin for various bric-a-brac to be stored.
Again, front passenger headroom is restricted by the panoramic sunroof and exceptionally high seating position, so bear this in mind if you frequently carry tall passengers around.
It might be classed as an SUV but the C3 Aircross doesn’t have an especially big footprint so parking shouldn’t be a major issue.
There’s a host of parking aids on offer nonetheless, including a clever bird’s-eye view display of the vehicle and its surroundings to help with extra tight spaces.
The Citroen C3 Aircross has been designed with practicality in mind, and this shows with the level of boot space on offer compared to its rivals. In standard configuration, the boot holds an impressive 410 litres of luggage. However, the rear seat row can also be slid forward in order to gain another 90 litres.
What’s more, there’s a double-height boot floor to either increase outright space or create a flat loading bay, plus there’s also the option of a folding passenger seat for storing extra-long items.
How does the boot space compare?
Check the table below to see how the Citroën C3 Aircross SUV compares to other similar cars in terms of available boot space.
|Citroën C3 Aircross SUV||410 litres|
|Nissan Juke||207 litres|