Thinking of buying a coupe car? Browse through hundreds of coupe car reviews here at Parkers to help you decide which car is right for you.
What is a coupe car? You’ll find out as you read through our expert opinions on all the best coupe cars on the market, to find out whether you should invest in a coupe.
Read our coupe reviews, including full performance figures, running costs, practicality, safety and handling statistics and options data. Browse photo galleries and research into potential problems using thousands of owners’ reviews.
Maserati Coupe car reviews
- Results 1 to 2 of 2
Attractive Italian four-seater coupe with V8 powerNew price: £83,790 - £119,765
- Stunning looks inside and out
- Powerful and characterful engines
- Impressive comfort and handling mix
- Simple range with lots of personalisation
- Not much driver assistance tech available
- Drivetrain technology is getting on a bit
- Rivals have more engine and gearbox options
- Running costs are going to hurt
Used price: £5,297 - £20,049
Style, practicality, charm
Running costs, quality concerns