View all Audi reviews
All the latest information on Audi's Q4 E-Tron range.
Read expert and owner Audi Q4 E-Tron reviews, including full performance figures, running costs, practicality, safety and handling statistics and options data.
Browse the photo gallery and get accurate pricing for any Audi Q4 E-Tron.
Plus, get a great deal on new or used Audi Q4 E-Tron cars for sale.
We have 2 reviews of recent Audi Q4 E-Tron models:
Audi's take on the electric family SUV is cool and classy
£42,540 - £66,860
Read full review
- A wide range of power options
- 300-mile range for some versions
- Rear- and four-wheel-drive options
- Expensive compared with rivals
- Some awkward touch controls
- Not as plush inside as you might think
Sleeker version of Audi's electric SUV drives well and looks good
£44,040 - £68,360
Read full review
- A good selection of power outputs
- More than 300 miles of range for top models
- Two- and four-wheel drive models on sale
- Costly compared with mainstream rivals
- Touch controls are not as good as buttons
- Options jack up already high prices
Hybrid cars and SUVs are both enjoying immense popularity among motorists – the former for their green credentials and low running costs, the latter for their rugged appearance, high driving...
Emissions are still a hot topic of motoring conversation and attempts in the UK to clean up the environment have been led by London’s Low Emission Zone (LEZ) to try...
With electricity costs going up across the board, is it time to have another look at the good old-fashioned petrol or diesel car if you’re looking to save a few...
Compact family hatchbacks are some of the most versatile and talented cars on sale, suiting a wide range of people from first-time buyers to business users. But the rapid rise...
Small cars are great. They’re easy to park, quick to clean and cheaper to insure, particularly for newly qualified drivers. Used small cars are even cheaper to buy and insure...
Newbies and experienced car financers alike are taken aback by quite how much car you can get for £300 per month.
The sheer number of cars that fall into this range...