Looking to buy a new Ferrari 4x4? We have hundreds of reviews of 4x4 cars, all tested and reviewed by our experts to help you find the right car for you.
If you want to buy a used car, we have hundreds of listings of Ferrari 4x4s for sale. Plus, you can get a valuation on your own 4x4 too.
Whether you want to take your 4x4 off road, or buy a 4x4 truck, read through our vast listing of 4x4 reviews to help you decide which model will suit yours and your family's needs.
Read our Ferrari 4x4 reviews, including full performance figures, running costs, practicality, safety and handling statistics and options data. Browse photo galleries and research into potential problems using thousands of owners’ reviews.
Ferrari 4x4 car reviews
- Results 1 to 2 of 2
FF replacement is still the best Ferrari for everyday use.Used price: £89,130 - £184,954
- Practical four-seater Ferrari
- Brilliant V12 gets more power
- Cabin redesigned but still lovely
- Better than ever at low speeds
- FF handles better driven quickly
- Multimedia system still not cutting edge
- It isn’t cheap… but buyers won't care