Thinking of buying a coupe car? Browse through hundreds of coupe car reviews here at Parkers to help you decide which car is right for you.
What is a coupe car? You’ll find out as you read through our expert opinions on all the best coupe cars on the market, to find out whether you should invest in a coupe.
Read our coupe reviews, including full performance figures, running costs, practicality, safety and handling statistics and options data. Browse photo galleries and research into potential problems using thousands of owners’ reviews.
SEAT Coupe car reviews
- Results 1 to 2 of 2
New price: £26,480 - £34,090
- Most powerful new Leons yet
- Two turbocharged petrol engines
- Visual modifications to stand out
- Cupra 280 offers little extra speed
- Some interior plastics bit brittle
- Could look more exciting
New price: £19,995 - £29,600
- Sleeker looks than regular Leon
- Quality interior
- Nice to drive
- Overly light steering
- Slightly less space than the five-door Leon