- Every electric car you can buy today
- From £9,000 to £190,0000
- Battery electric vehicles eligible for the Plug-in Car Grant
Which electric cars can I buy now?
There's an ever increasing range and variety of electric cars on the British market, and that's sure to expand in the future.
- BMW i3 (also available as a range-extender hybrid)
- Citroen C-Zero
- Hyundai Ioniq
- Kia Soul EV
- Nissan Leaf and e-NV200 Combi
- Peugeot iOn
- Renault Zoe, Kangoo ZE
- Tesla Model S, 3, X
- Smart Fortwo and Forfour Electric Drive
- VW e-Up and e-Golf
Looking for more jargon-busting motoring meanings? Head over to our Parkers Car Glossary page and take a look at our other definitions