What is the Peugeot 508?
The Peugeot 508 went on sale in the UK in 2018 and is available in coupe and estate forms. It's priced between £26,030 and £40,734 and there is a total of 2 variations to choose from. You can find out more about this car by visiting the Parkers Peugeot 508 review.
The Peugeot 508 is priced from £26,030, and in its most expensive form costs £40,734. Finance deals are available on these cars with the entry-level leasing option monthly payment coming in at £313 and topping out at £546 for the best model in the range.
If you want to get the latest view of the 508 PCP and PCH finance deals, check out our car finance section and also our used cars for sale section where you will find a wide choice of cars like this to buy.
Finally, take a look at what people who drive these cars regularly think of them in our owners’ review section.
Selected Peugeot 508 specs
- Maximum speed: 129 mph - 155 mph
- 0-60 mph: 7.1 s - 9.8 s
- Emissions: 99 g/km - 132 g/km
- Boot space: 487 L - 530 L
Peugeot 508 Model History
- March 2018 – Peugeot 508 First Edition – limited to 200 models in the UK – is available to reserve, with deliveries in October. Available with a choice of PureTech 225 or BlueHDi 180 engines, the First Edition comes loaded with every bit of kit available, four years’ free servicing and a set of headphones made by the same company as Peugeot’s Focal sound system.
- July 2018 – Peugeot 508 range open for order, with PureTech 180 and 225 petrols available with an EAT8 automatic transmission, as well as BlueHDi 130, 160 and 180 diesels also available. Only the BlueHDi 130 comes with a choice of manual or auto gearboxes. All others are automatics. Trim levels include Active, Allure, GT-Line and GT.