- Convertible Exige S gets 3.5-litre V6 engine
- Is capable of hitting 62mph in 4.0 seconds
- Available with six-speed manual or auto gearbox
Lotus unveiled its convertible Exige S - remember, it's not an Elise.
Parkers Pick - Exige S Roadster
- What is it? A convertible version of the Lotus Exige S.
- Vital stats and facts: A supercharged V6 petrol engine means 62mph is possible in 4.0 seconds, with a top speed of 145mph. It weighs less than 1,100kg and will be offered with a six-speed manual gearbox or a paddle-operated automated manual transmission.
- Why would you buy it? You're an enthusiastic driver who loves the wind in your hair. See sister title Car Magazine's view here.
- Why wouldn’t you? It's not going to be cheap to run; fuel economy is a claimed 28mpg while CO2 emissions are 236g/km.
- Prices and launch date: Not clear at this time.