What is the Porsche Panamera?
The Porsche Panamera went on sale in the UK in 2016 and is available in saloon and estate forms. It's priced between £67,953 and £149,607 and there is a total of 2 variations to choose from. You can find out more about this car by visiting the Parkers Porsche Panamera review.
The Porsche Panamera is priced from £67,953, and in its most expensive form costs £149,607.
If you want to get the latest view of the Panamera PCP and PCH finance deals, check out our car finance section and also our used cars for sale section where you will find a wide choice of cars like this to buy.
Finally, take a look at what people who drive these cars regularly think of them in our owners’ review section.
Selected Porsche Panamera specs
- Maximum speed: 160 mph - 192 mph
- 0-60 mph: 3.3 s - 5.5 s
- Emissions: 60 g/km - 243 g/km
- Boot space: 405 L - 520 L
Porsche Panamera Model History
Porsche Panamera saloon model history
- June 2016 – Second-generation Panamera available to order in 4S, 4S Diesel and Turbo guises, with first deliveries in November. All of the initial range feature four-wheel drive and eight-speed PDK automatic gearboxes
- September 2016 – More efficient 4 E-Hybrid plug-in available to order, with first deliveries expected in spring 2017
- November 2016 – Deliveries for all begin in spring 2017