Click below to find information on all Porsche ranges, read Parkers reviews and road tests, access owner reviews for in-depth knowledge of what the car is like to own. Parkers is your one-stop-shop for everything Porsche related.
New price:£46,845 - £66,056Used price:£26,510 - £60,939
New price:£44,984 - £64,195Used price:£29,313 - £60,384
New price:£94,445 - £159,109Used price:£6,063 - £167,640
Used price:£1,633 - £58,709
New price:£57,300 - £106,919Used price:£2,348 - £94,710
Used price:£7,574 - £75,807
New price:£47,254 - £50,085Used price:£26,026 - £66,000
New price:£71,834 - £148,198Used price:£13,932 - £132,732
Most popular Porsche reviews
Soft-top 911 is closer to the Coupe than everNew price: £104,090 - £109,398
- Refinement with roof up or down
- Huge performance and handling
- Tidier cabin than previous car
- Adaptive dampers now standard
- Coupe is still the enthusiast’s choice
- Turbo engine not as thrilling as older 911s
- Divisive new gearshift design
- Larger tyres will cost more to replace
Porsche’s raised the bar again with its iconic sports carNew price: £94,445 - £99,753
- Appetite-whetting performance
- Sublime, adjustable handling
- First-rate build quality
- Technology complements the experience
- No manual transmission (for now)
- Limited initial range of choices
- Vast and expensive array of options
- Does it look too similar to its predecessor?
The fastest SUV in the 'real' world…New price: £0 - £0
- More elegant design thanks to lower roof
- Barely any compromise to interior space
- Startling performance promised for such a large car
- Lack of electrified power options seems an oversight
- Costs more even though you get less metal for your money
Third-generation Porsche Cayenne SUV moves the game onNew price: £57,300 - £101,481
- Performance in spades
- Fantastic steering
- Modern, techy interior
- Lots of space inside
- Harsh, sporty ride
- Feels big on the road
- Still not a looker
- Not cheap to run
The driver's choice SUV has been improved for 2019New price: £47,254 - £50,085
- Brilliant all-rounder
- Excellent handling and ride
- High-quality cabin
- High list price and PCP rates
- Equally high running costs
- Expensive factory options
The savvy car buyer always gets more for less, and if you’re in the market for a luxury car you might be surprised with the range of cars you can get...
With British winters ranging from mild and wet, to freezing and covered in snow for three months, you need a car that will get you through the winter months. Mention...
Is your new car safe? Thatcham Research has issued ratings on 11 new cars for 2019 regarding their safety, and says that six of those are ‘poor’. The assessment looked at...
Everyone's talking about hybrid cars these days; especially after the UK Government announced new purely petrol or diesel cars would be banned from 2040. If you’re looking for a larger car...
Parkers overall rating: 4.8 out of 5 4.8 This is the brand new Porsche 911 Coupe. This famous sports car is now in its eighth generation, and...
Step forward Stuttgart-built sports car aficionados: your skills are required to confirm that is in fact the all-new Porsche 911 Cabriolet. Based on the eighth-generation 911 – known internally as the...