Click below to find information on all Porsche ranges, read Parkers reviews and road tests, access owner reviews for in-depth knowledge of what the car is like to own. Parkers is your one-stop-shop for everything Porsche related.
New price:£51,175 - £84,270Used price:£25,922 - £99,567
New price:£49,175 - £116,120Used price:£29,622 - £130,741
New price:£91,870 - £216,620Used price:£6,044 - £231,840
Used price:£3,313 - £59,888
New price:£66,120 - £152,920Used price:£1,528 - £138,270
Used price:£6,882 - £61,964
New price:£52,870 - £70,870Used price:£20,404 - £80,080
New price:£74,970 - £149,170Used price:£10,699 - £138,656
New price:£75,555 - £144,970Used price:£64,592 - £157,832
Most popular Porsche reviews
Entry-level Porsche is still great to driveNew price: £51,175 - £84,270
- Great fun to drive
- Fast, compact electric roof
- Refined and comfortable
- Excellent build quality
- Characterless engine
- Pricey extras
- No mpg improvement in typical use
- Turbo lag from new engine
Soft-top 911 is closer to the Coupe than everNew price: £101,870 - £181,320
- Refinement with roof up or down
- Huge performance and handling
- Tidier cabin than previous car
- Adaptive dampers now standard
- Coupe is still the enthusiast’s choice
- Turbo engine not as thrilling as older 911s
- Divisive new gearshift design
- Larger tyres will cost more to replace
Fantastic and expensive super SUV runs from frugal to freneticNew price: £66,120 - £152,920
- Performance in spades
- Fantastic steering
- Modern, techy interior
- Feels big on the road
- Still not a looker
- Not cheap to run
Porsche's most luxurious model is still mighty fastNew price: £74,970 - £146,596
- Very fast, luxury travel
- High-tech, comfortable cabin
- Cutting-edge driving technology
- Refined but exciting to drive
- More space in conventional saloons
- Budget extra to buy options
- It can feel over-large in confined spaces
- Feels outclassed by Porsche Taycan
Porsche’s luxurious performance GT has bags of appealNew price: £80,170 - £149,170
- Impressive mix of comfort and performance
- Strong engine line up
- Small premium over the standard car
- An expensive car regardless of specification
- Exterior design may be divisive
- Remains less practical than some rivals
Who doesn’t love a modern classic? They combine the best of both worlds – classic car collectability, desirability and the simple joy of ownership, coupled with modern car comfort, reliability...
With a greater number of UK cities introducing clean air zones (CAZ) or ultra-low emission zone (ULEZ), emissions levels are becoming a bigger factor in car purchasing. Aiming to avoid...
The past couple of years have been hard for the car industry. First, the coronavirus pandemic forced most automotive manufacturing centres to halt production – and, just as they were...
TOYOTA GR YARIS View lease deals If there’s one thing we’ve got to say about the Toyota GR Yaris, it’s believe the hype. Few performance cars have delivered such a joyous driving...
Buying a used convertible makes good sense no matter what the time of year you choose to take the plunge. In the winter, you’re unlikely to get your top off,...
Not too long ago a coupe really was the ultimate statement car. And even today, they punch above their weight as far as status goes. A coupe car is the perfect...