Click below to find information on all Porsche ranges, read Parkers reviews and road tests, access owner reviews for in-depth knowledge of what the car is like to own. Parkers is your one-stop-shop for everything Porsche related.
New price:£46,820 - £66,016Used price:£27,317 - £61,605
New price:£44,959 - £64,155Used price:£31,149 - £62,493
New price:£93,013 - £157,676Used price:£6,063 - £173,250
Used price:£1,687 - £58,709
New price:£57,260 - £101,416Used price:£2,450 - £97,222
Used price:£7,883 - £75,084
New price:£46,485 - £70,800Used price:£26,812 - £66,526
New price:£68,783 - £146,615Used price:£14,088 - £128,844
Most popular Porsche reviews
Soft-top 911 is closer to the Coupe than everNew price: £0 - £0
- Refinement with roof up or down
- Huge performance and handling
- Tidier cabin than previous car
- Adaptive dampers now standard
- Coupe is still the enthusiast’s choice
- Turbo engine not as thrilling as older 911s
- Divisive new gearshift design
- Larger tyres will cost more to replace
Porsche’s raised the bar again with its iconic sports carNew price: £94,405 - £99,713
- Appetite-whetting performance
- Sublime, adjustable handling
- First-rate build quality
- Technology complements the experience
- No manual transmission (for now)
- Limited initial range of choices
- Vast and expensive array of options
- Does it look too similar to its predecessor?
The fastest SUV in the 'real' world…New price: £0 - £0
- More elegant design thanks to lower roof
- Barely any compromise to interior space
- Startling performance promised for such a large car
- Lack of electrified power options seems an oversight
- Costs more even though you get less metal for your money
Third-generation Porsche Cayenne SUV moves the game onNew price: £57,260 - £101,416
- Performance in spades
- Fantastic steering
- Modern, techy interior
- Lots of space inside
- Harsh, sporty ride
- Feels big on the road
- Still not a looker
- Not cheap to run
The driver's choice SUV has been improved for 2019New price: £46,485 - £70,800
- Brilliant all-rounder
- Excellent handling and ride
- High-quality cabin
- High list price and PCP rates
- Equally high running costs
- Expensive factory options
Is your new car safe? Thatcham Research has issued ratings on 11 new cars for 2019 regarding their safety, and says that six of those are ‘poor’. The assessment looked at...
Everyone's talking about hybrid cars these days; especially after the UK Government announced new purely petrol or diesel cars would be banned from 2040. If you’re looking for a larger car...
Parkers overall rating: 4.8 out of 5 4.8 This is the brand new Porsche 911 Coupe. This famous sports car is now in its eighth generation, and...
Step forward Stuttgart-built sports car aficionados: your skills are required to confirm that is in fact the all-new Porsche 911 Cabriolet. Based on the eighth-generation 911 – known internally as the...
Think you've heard of the Alpine A110 before? Then you'd be right - parent company Renault has revived the name of its mid-engined sports car for the 21st century. It certainly...
We’ve teamed up with Modern Classics magazine to bring you 10 cars that have bottomed out their depreciation loop and are either about to rise in value, or are due...