Click below to find information on all Maserati ranges, read Parkers reviews and road tests, access owner reviews for in-depth knowledge of what the car is like to own. Parkers is your one-stop-shop for everything Maserati related.
New price:£52,895 - £67,245Used price:£14,965 - £50,737
Used price:£8,363 - £34,132
New price:£81,790 - £117,765Used price:£14,555 - £98,002
New price:£58,315 - £80,655Used price:£36,664 - £68,734
New price:£74,265 - £96,270Used price:£4,250 - £71,248
Used price:£7,682 - £22,920
Most popular Maserati reviews
Stunning saloon is great to drive, but priceyNew price: £52,895 - £67,245
- Elegant styling
- Prestigious appeal
- Great to drive
- Interior quality lacking
- Expensive to buy
- Equally expensive to run
- Rear space limited
Attractive Italian four-seater coupe with V8 powerNew price: £81,790 - £117,765
- Stunning looks inside and out
- Powerful and characterful engines
- Impressive comfort and handling mix
- Simple range with lots of personalisation
- Not much driver assistance tech available
- Drivetrain technology is getting on a bit
- Rivals have more engine and gearbox options
- Running costs are going to hurt
Engaging drive from well-judged Maserati SUVNew price: £58,315 - £80,655
- Low-slung and good-looking
- Class-leading aerodynamics
- Quiet cabin with improved build quality
- Handles better than Ghibli saloon
- Competitive pricing
- Diesel doesn't sound like a Maserati
- Petrol S is a lot more expensive
- Front-seat comfort questionable
- Steering heavy
Luxury Italian saloon offers something a bit differentNew price: £74,265 - £96,270
- Immense presence
- Air of exclusivity
- Sporty driving experience
- Petrol engines’ aural drama
- Lacks cutting-edge technology
- Pre-facelift interiors feel cheap
- Un-limousine-like ride
Used price: £7,682 - £22,920
Style, engine noise, performance
Running costs, chassis flex
The Maserati stand was dominated by the impossibly pretty GranTurismo Sport. Released in 2007, the original GranTurismo was well-received for its looks, performance, engine and exclusivity. It was designed to take on...
New cars on show: GranTurismo MC Stradale, Quattroporte GranTurismo MC Stradale Now, calm down, this is the 'star of the stand' - the GranTurismo MC Stradale. It's the world debut of the new...
On show: Quattroporte Ermenegildo Zegna concept Quattroporte Ermenegildo Zegna concept car Maserati’s latest large Quattroporte saloon isn’t even a year old but already it’s been presented in this thinly-veiled concept. Previewing an exclusive...
This facelifted version of the Mercedes-Benz SL500 was given a makeover early in 2016 along with every other model in the SL roadster line-up. With 449bhp the SL500 is the...
The all-new Maserati Quattroporte is the Italian firm’s latest version of its flagship car: a high-powered four-seat family car geared towards well-heeled buyers of exotic machinery. Pair of powerful petrol engines Up...
Looking to buy a family saloon car? Super saloons offer four doors, five seats, a big boot and supercar-slaying performance to boot. The best family saloon cars They’re all priced around the...