Click below to find information on all Maserati ranges, read Parkers reviews and road tests, access owner reviews for in-depth knowledge of what the car is like to own. Parkers is your one-stop-shop for everything Maserati related.
Used price:£4,259 - £14,508
New price:£54,800 - £79,920Used price:£13,714 - £49,833
Used price:£7,327 - £31,048
New price:£94,420 - £110,055Used price:£12,848 - £95,920
New price:£59,800 - £81,500Used price:£32,240 - £67,569
New price:£75,700 - £99,750Used price:£3,512 - £72,698
Used price:£7,091 - £21,291
Most popular Maserati reviews
Stunning saloon is great to drive, but priceyNew price: £52,935 - £67,310
- Elegant styling
- Prestigious appeal
- Great to drive
- Interior quality lacking
- Expensive to buy
- Equally expensive to run
- Rear space limited
Attractive Italian four-seater coupe with V8 powerNew price: £94,420 - £110,055
- Stunning looks inside and out
- Powerful and characterful engines
- Impressive comfort and handling mix
- Simple range with lots of personalisation
- Not much driver assistance tech available
- Drivetrain technology is getting on a bit
- Rivals have more engine and gearbox options
- Running costs are going to hurt
Engaging drive from well-judged Maserati SUVNew price: £59,800 - £81,500
- Low-slung and good-looking
- Class-leading aerodynamics
- Quiet cabin with improved build quality
- Handles better than Ghibli saloon
- Competitive pricing
- Diesel doesn't sound like a Maserati
- Petrol S is a lot more expensive
- Front-seat comfort questionable
- Steering heavy
Luxury Italian saloon offers something a bit differentNew price: £74,320 - £96,310
- Immense presence
- Air of exclusivity
- Sporty driving experience
- Petrol engines’ aural drama
- Lacks cutting-edge technology
- Pre-facelift interiors feel cheap
- Un-limousine-like ride
Used price: £4,576 - £15,561
Style, practicality, charm
Running costs, quality concerns
The Maserati stand was dominated by the impossibly pretty GranTurismo Sport. Released in 2007, the original GranTurismo was well-received for its looks, performance, engine and exclusivity. It was designed to take on...
New cars on show: GranTurismo MC Stradale, Quattroporte GranTurismo MC Stradale Now, calm down, this is the 'star of the stand' - the GranTurismo MC Stradale. It's the world debut of the new...
On show: Quattroporte Ermenegildo Zegna concept Quattroporte Ermenegildo Zegna concept car Maserati’s latest large Quattroporte saloon isn’t even a year old but already it’s been presented in this thinly-veiled concept. Previewing an exclusive...
This facelifted version of the Mercedes-Benz SL500 was given a makeover early in 2016 along with every other model in the SL roadster line-up. With 449bhp the SL500 is the...
The all-new Maserati Quattroporte is the Italian firm’s latest version of its flagship car: a high-powered four-seat family car geared towards well-heeled buyers of exotic machinery. Pair of powerful petrol engines Up...
Looking to buy a family saloon car? Super saloons offer four doors, five seats, a big boot and supercar-slaying performance to boot. The best family saloon cars They’re all priced around the...