A potential electrical fault in some of BMW’s most popular models could cause the engine to stall without warning while traveling at speed. The German manufacturer has recalled 312,000 cars built...
- xDrive M50d 5d Auto
- xDrive X6 M 5d Auto
- xDrive50i M Sport 5d Step Auto
- xDrive30d M Sport 5d Step Auto
- xDrive40d M Sport 5d Step Auto
M Sport Edition
- xDrive50i M Sport Edition Sport Automatic 5d
- xDrive30d M Sport Edition Sport Automatic 5d
- xDrive40d M Sport Edition Sport Automatic 5d
- xDrive50i SE 5d Step Auto
- xDrive30d SE 5d Step Auto
- xDrive40d SE 5d Step Auto
This week's update: We give our BMW M140i the video review treatment, so you can hear exactly what this 3.0-litre, six-cylinder hot hatchback sounds like and see whether it suits...
If you want to save fuel, money or the planet, electric cars could offer the solution. They're also becoming the mainstream; by 2021 it's anticipated that most manufacturers will have...
Over the next few months BMW will be launching an industry-first for its plug-in cars: wireless car charging. Also known as inductive charging, this new technology does away with the necessity...
Electric cars are increasing in popularity as UK buyers switch on to the benefits of plug-in cars. In 2018, around 60,000 Electric Vehicles (EVs) and Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEVs)...
Proof that battery electric vehicle (or BEV), technology is constantly improving, the battery capacity in the BMW i3 is now double what the original model had when launched back in...