Click below to find information on all Rolls-Royce ranges, read Parkers reviews and road tests, access owner reviews for in-depth knowledge of what the car is like to own. Parkers is your one-stop-shop for everything Rolls-Royce related.
New price:£268,230 - £309,030Used price:£189,006 - £267,300
New price:£286,230 - £345,630Used price:£102,699 - £254,649
Used price:£52,783 - £198,162
New price:£367,830 - £439,830Used price:£35,124 - £309,658
New price:£262,230 - £301,710Used price:£57,305 - £240,900
Most popular Rolls-Royce reviews
The world’s ultimate luxury SUVNew price: £268,230 - £309,030
- Peerless comfort and luxury
- Amazingly refined on-road
- Comfortable and capable off-road, too
- Class leading space
- Superb craftsmanship
- Rather expensive
- Not as agile as some other big luxury SUVs
- Very thirsty
Cabriolets don’t come more luxurious than thisNew price: £286,230 - £345,630
- Unbelievably comfortable
- Powerful and smooth engine
- Beautifully finished interior
- Genuine room for four adults
- Lacks the very latest tech
- Costly is an understatement
- Boot is tiny for the size of car
- Won’t fit in many parking spaces
'Best car in the world'? It's up there…'New price: £367,830 - £439,830
- Effortless performance
- Incomparable comfort
- Unrivalled road presence
- Expensive, although it's to be expected
- Looks too much like the previous version
- Is it really that much better than a Ghost?
Glorious to behold, to be in and to driveNew price: £262,230 - £301,710
- Self-indulgent with a hint of sportiness
- Lavishly trimmed, spacious cabin
- V12-engined serenity
- Rapid yet remarkably refined
- Eye-wateringly expensive to buy and run
- Not the most efficient use of space
- Bespoke options require restraint
- Too vulgar for these austere times?
Splendidly sumptuous super-luxury saloonUsed price: £52,783 - £198,162
- Ride quality
- Interior comfort
- Effortless performance
- Sheer size
- Running costs
- Expensive options
Let’s not muck about – here we have a twin-test review of two of the most popular and exciting mid-size sport vans on the market: the Ford Transit Custom Sport...
The luxury car market is probably the most diverse of them all in terms of prices, specs and manufacturers. At one end of the scale, a Skoda Superb ticks that...
This is the eighth-generation Rolls-Royce Phantom, and although it might look similar to the previous-generation model, it’s an all-new machine. It's packing more technology than ever before, featuring a full-width digital...
The super-luxury brand shows off a new version of the Phantom - the Series II. Parkers Pick - Phantom Series II What is it? The second installment of one of the ultimate...
New car on show: Wraith Wraith When Rolls-Royce first told us that it would reveal its new Wraith fastback at the Geneva Motor Show it said: And the world will stand still' when that happens.
Cars on show: Ghost Series II Rolls-Royce unveiled a redesigned Ghost cunningly called the Series II. While the PR material supplied by Rolls-Royce proclaims all manner of parallels with the "wake of...