Click below to find information on all Rolls-Royce ranges, read Parkers reviews and road tests, access owner reviews for in-depth knowledge of what the car is like to own. Parkers is your one-stop-shop for everything Rolls-Royce related.
New price:£254,625 - £254,625Used price:£204,376 - £238,819
New price:£275,865 - £314,295Used price:£118,849 - £240,436
New price:£233,805 - £270,975Used price:£57,335 - £209,088
New price:£362,625 - £434,625Used price:£39,278 - £313,745
New price:£251,865 - £289,035Used price:£68,812 - £247,689
Most popular Rolls-Royce reviews
The world’s ultimate luxury SUVNew price: £254,625 - £254,625
- Peerless comfort and luxury
- Amazingly refined on-road
- Comfortable and capable off-road, too
- Class leading space
- Superb craftsmanship
- Rather expensive
- Not as agile as some other big luxury SUVs
- Very thirsty
Cabriolets don’t come more luxurious than thisNew price: £275,865 - £314,295
- Unbelievably comfortable
- Powerful and smooth engine
- Beautifully finished interior
- Genuine room for four adults
- Lacks the very latest tech
- Costly is an understatement
- Boot is tiny for the size of car
- Won’t fit in many parking spaces
Splendidly sumptuous super-luxury saloonNew price: £233,805 - £270,975
- Ride quality
- Interior comfort
- Effortless performance
- Sheer size
- Running costs
- Expensive options
'Best car in the world'? It's up there…'New price: £362,625 - £434,625
- Effortless performance
- Incomparable comfort
- Unrivalled road presence
- Expensive, although it's to be expected
- Looks too much like the previous version
- Is it really that much better than a Ghost?
Glorious to behold, to be in and to driveNew price: £251,865 - £289,035
- Self-indulgent with a hint of sportiness
- Lavishly trimmed, spacious cabin
- V12-engined serenity
- Rapid yet remarkably refined
- Eye-wateringly expensive to buy and run
- Not the most efficient use of space
- Bespoke options require restraint
- Too vulgar for these austere times?
Let’s not muck about – here we have a twin-test review of two of the most popular and exciting mid-size sport vans on the market: the Ford Transit Custom Sport...
The luxury car market is probably the most diverse of them all in terms of prices, specs and manufacturers. At one end of the scale, a Skoda Superb ticks that...
This is the eighth-generation Rolls-Royce Phantom, and although it might look similar to the previous-generation model, it’s an all-new machine. It's packing more technology than ever before, featuring a full-width digital...
The super-luxury brand shows off a new version of the Phantom - the Series II. Parkers Pick - Phantom Series II What is it? The second installment of one of the ultimate...
New car on show: Wraith Wraith When Rolls-Royce first told us that it would reveal its new Wraith fastback at the Geneva Motor Show it said: And the world will stand still' when that happens.
Cars on show: Ghost Series II Rolls-Royce unveiled a redesigned Ghost cunningly called the Series II. While the PR material supplied by Rolls-Royce proclaims all manner of parallels with the "wake of...