If you're looking for a car that can do it all, a hatchback might be the best choice for you. Whether you want something economical, fast and sporty, family friendly,...
- 1.2 TSI (105bhp) S 5d
- 1.2 TSI (105bhp) S 5d DSG
- 1.6 TDI S 5d
- 1.6 TDI (105bhp) S 5d
- 1.6 TDI (105bhp) BlueMotion Tech S (Start Stop) 5d
- 1.4 TSI SE 5d
- 1.4 TSI SE 5d DSG
- 1.6 TDI (105bhp) SE 5d
- 1.6 TDI (105bhp) SE 5d DSG
- 1.6 TDI (105bhp) BlueMotion Tech SE (Start Stop) 5d
- 1.6 TDI (105bhp) BlueMotion Tech SE (Start Stop) 5d DSG
- 2.0 TDI (140bhp) SE 5d
- 2.0 TDI (140bhp) SE 5d DSG
- 1.6 TDI (105bhp) BlueMotion Tech Sportline (Start Stop) 5d
- 2.0 TDI (140bhp) Sportline 5d
- 2.0 TDI (140bhp) Sportline 5d DSG
Volkswagen e-Golf long-term review Fitting a home chargepoint How Volkswagen Car-Net works Volkswagen e-Golf performance and handling Volkswagen e-Golf vs Nissan Leaf Volkswagen e-Golf range Volkswagen e-Golf frequently-asked questions Volkswagen e-Golf running costs Verdict: Is the Volkswagen...
This week's update: We've drilled into the fuelling costs of the Volkswagen e-Golf and compared them with a diesel equivalent. For 3,000 miles driving, we've added a little less than...
Electric cars have existed since the dawn of motoring in the late-1800s, but it’s only in recent years that car buyers are taking a greater interest in them. Developments in battery...
Here at Parkers, we're constantly monitoring the marketplace to find you best deals out there. Although electric cars are more expensive in cash terms than petrol and diesel cars, they...
Electric cars are increasing in popularity as UK buyers switch on to the benefits of plug-in cars. In 2018, around 60,000 Electric Vehicles (EVs) and Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEVs)...