If you're looking for a car that can do it all, a hatchback might be the best choice for you. Whether you want something economical, fast and sporty, family friendly,...
- Black Edition 3.0 TDI 272PS Quattro Tiptronic auto 5d
- Black Edition 50 TDI 286PS Quattro Tiptronic auto 5d
- 3.0 TDI Quattro e-tron 5d Tip Auto
- 3.0 TDI 258PS Quattro E-Tron Tiptronic auto (06/17 on) 5d
- 3.0 TDI Quattro S Line 5d Tip Auto
- 3.0 TDI (218bhp) Quattro S Line 5d Tip Auto
- S Line 45 TDI 231PS Quattro Tiptronic auto 5d
- S Line 50 TDI 286PS Quattro Tiptronic auto 5d
- 3.0 TDI Quattro SE 5d Tip Auto
- 3.0 TDI (218bhp) Quattro SE 5d Tip Auto
- Sport 45 TDI 231PS Quattro Tiptronic auto 5d
- SQ7 4.0 BiTDI 435PS Quattro 5d Tiptronic auto
- SQ7 Vorsprung 4.0 TDI 435PS Quattro Tiptronic auto 5d
- Vorsprung 3.0 TDI 272PS Quattro Tiptronic auto 5d
- Vorsprung 50 TDI 286PS Quattro Tiptronic auto 5d
Everyone's talking about hybrid cars these days; especially after the UK Government announced new purely petrol or diesel cars would be banned from 2040. If you’re looking for a larger car...
Looking for a new SUV? The car market is full of crossovers and 4x4s at the moment, so we'll understand why you're confused by all the choices. Some are off-roaders,...
The 2018 Audi A1 Sportback is a premium rival to the MINI Hatch and DS 3, as well as upmarket Vignale versions of the Ford Fiesta in the supermini hatchback class. But it...
Read all the latest updates from our long-term fleet We live with them to really get under their skin Fuel consumption calculated from real-world driving The Parkers team has a fleet of cars...
Do you think SUVs and crossovers are just sensible machines for carting the family around in? Wrong. Audi and Mercedes-Benz (as well as other companies such as BMW) have set out...