If you want to save fuel, money or the planet, electric cars could offer the solution. They're also becoming the mainstream; by 2021 it's anticipated that most manufacturers will have...
- 3.8 (530bhp) 2d Auto
- 3.8 (550bhp) (Track Pack) 2d Auto
- 3.8 2d Auto
- 3.8 (Sat Nav) 2d Auto
- 3.8 (550bhp) 45th Anniversary 2d Auto
- 3.8 Black Edition 2d Auto
- 3.8 Black Edition (Sat Nav) 2d
- 3.8 (600bhp) Nismo 2d Auto
- Nismo 3.8 V6 600PS auto 2d
- 3.8 (550bhp) Premium 2d Auto
- 3.8 Premium 2d Auto
- 3.8 Premium (Sat Nav) 2d
- Prestige 3.8 V6 570PS auto 2d
- Pure 3.8 V6 570PS auto 2d
- 3.8 (550bhp) Recaro 2d Auto
- Recaro 3.8 V6 570PS auto 2d
- 3.8 (550bhp) Track Edition 2d Auto
Track Edition Engineered by NISMO
- Track Edition Engineered by Nismo 3.8 V6 570PS auto 2d
Electric cars have existed since the dawn of motoring in the late-1800s, but it’s only in recent years that car buyers are taking a greater interest in them. Developments in battery...
BP has announced the purchase of Chargemaster, the UK’s biggest electric car charging company. The news represents a significant move for the British energy firm best known for its fossil fuel...
Here at Parkers, we're constantly monitoring the marketplace to find you best deals out there. Although electric cars are more expensive in cash terms than petrol and diesel cars, they...
Electric cars are increasing in popularity as UK buyers switch on to the benefits of plug-in cars. In 2018, around 60,000 Electric Vehicles (EVs) and Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEVs)...
To keep the Nissan Leaf up to date, the firm has added two flagship models to it small electric vehicle range for 2019, badged 3.ZERO and 3.ZERO E+. Battery boost for...