Click below to find information on all Dacia ranges, read Parkers reviews and road tests, access owner reviews for in-depth knowledge of what the car is like to own. Parkers is your one-stop-shop for everything Dacia related.
Most popular Dacia reviews
Incredibly affordable small SUV offers style and substanceNew price: £9,995 - £18,700
- Fantastic value – both cash and PCP finance
- Practical, nicely designed interior
- Pleasant to drive with slick gearbox
- Well-equipped for the price
- Small but offers appealingly boxy SUV stance
- More road noise than pricier rivals
- Ride could be more settled
- Rear seats don’t fold flat
- Diesel models comparatively pricey
- Uncertainty over petrol automatic option
New price: £8,495 - £14,100
- Very cheap
- Huge boot
- Under- powered engines
- Sparse equipment list
Bargain basement prices but rich in roominessNew price: £6,995 - £11,400
- Most affordable new car in the UK
- Roomy cabin and practical boot
- Most models are well-equipped
- Efficient engine range
- Rivals are more fun to drive
- Standard kit is poor on base model
- Diesel engine hikes price
- Interior quality is off the pace
Visually appealing SUV-aping looks provide no real advantageNew price: £8,995 - £12,600
- Spacious interior
- Large, flexible boot
- Fashionable crossover looks
- Inexpensive to own
- Little benefit over a regular Sandero
- Dearer models offer less value for money
- Safety equipment is off the pace
- Not really an off-roader
Price-leading, hugely desirable SUV, for familiesUsed price: £3,161 - £16,165
- Incredibly cheap to buy
- Two- or four-wheel drive
- Lots of interior space
- Base models don't have air-con
- Some interior plastics fragile
- Not the cheapest to run
Reckon that £150 per month won't get you much in the way of a new car on a personal lease or PCP finance? Think again, as you can get everything from...
Paying around £90 per month on a TV package? Rather than going for a super-spec media set-up, you could actually drive a brand new car with the best value personal...
Fancy a car for less than an all-singing TV bundle? It can be done. Shop around and there are some great-value personal lease and PCP finance deals available, which get you...
Shop around for a new car with £100 or £150 to spend per month and there are several great value small cars to choose from. Up that budget to £200...
There was a time when opting for a four-wheel drive vehicle meant heavy penalties in fuel economy, performance and drivability. But not any more – the latest crop of 4x4s...
If you’ve got a family and you’re going to be on the roads frequently, you need space, a comfortable ride and something a bit more rugged than your average family...
Dacia was founded in Romania in 1966 as a way of boosting local motor manufacture. It was formed as a Joint Venture with Renault, and it was a version of the medium-sized 12 saloon that the company sold throughout the 1970s and '80s.
After years of underinvestment, Renault took overall control of Dacia in 1999, annoucing that it would become its budget brand. The Logan saloon was the first fruit of this collaboration. It proved successful, and led to an expansion of the range with the launch of the Sandero hatchback and Duster off-roader.
Dacia came to the UK in 2012, with the entry-level second-generation Sandero being sold as the country's cheapest new car at £5995. Followed up by an updated Duster and Logan MCV, the company is now an established budget brand.