Looking for a new Nissan family car? You’ve come to the right place - we have thousands of family car reviews to help you decide which model will suit you and your children best.
Whether you’re looking to buy a family estate car, or want a family car for cheap car tax, read through our extensive reviews to find your favourite.
Our family car reviews look at how much space you’ll get in your car, whether the boot can carry all the stuff your little ones come with, and how many car seats you can fit in the back.
Browse through our reviews of seven-seater family cars, family saloon cars, and fast family cars that you can still enjoy driving even when they’re full of pushchairs and shopping bags.
Read our Nissan family car reviews, including full performance figures, running costs, practicality, safety and handling statistics and options data. Browse photo galleries and research into potential problems using thousands of owners’ reviews.
Nissan Family car reviews
- Results 1 to 1 of 1
Longer range now, but starting to fall off the paceNew price: £29,845 - £39,395
- Easy to drive, silent and refined
- Intuitive and easy-to-use E-Pedal set-up
- The 62kWh Leaf e+ has up to 215-mile range
- Strange driving position and lack of enthusiast appeal
- Infotainment and interior feels strangely outdated
- Not available with latest CCS charging system