Thinking of buying an electric car, or maybe a hybrid car? We have loads of electric car reviews to help you decide if electric avenue is the place to go.
One of the biggest questions when thinking about buying an electric car is where are your nearest electric car charging stations. Our car reviews tell you what your electric car range is, so you can find out if you can reach your nearest charging station.
If you’re looking for electric cars for sale, you’ve come to the right place. Read our electric car reviews and hybrid car reviews, including full performance figures, running costs, practicality, safety and handling statistics and options data. Browse photo galleries and research into potential problems using thousands of owners’ reviews.
Thinking about leasing a new electric or hybrid Smart car?
Smart Electric / Hybrid car reviews
- Results 1 to 1 of 1
The electric-only Smart is immensely fun around townNew price: £20,550 - £24,995
- Great in cities, with a brilliantly-tight turning circle
- Quick to recharge and cheap to top-up with juice
- Nippy off the mark, great away from the lights
- Limited range will be a killer if you want to go further
- It really needs more boot room for shoppers
- Infotainment set-up is lacking in sophistication