Thinking of buying an electric car, or maybe a hybrid car? We have loads of electric car reviews to help you decide if electric avenue is the place to go.
One of the biggest questions when thinking about buying an electric car is where are your nearest electric car charging stations. Our car reviews tell you what your electric car range is, so you can find out if you can reach your nearest charging station.
If you’re looking for electric cars for sale, you’ve come to the right place. Read our electric car reviews and hybrid car reviews, including full performance figures, running costs, practicality, safety and handling statistics and options data. Browse photo galleries and research into potential problems using thousands of owners’ reviews.
Thinking about leasing a new electric or hybrid Citroen car?
Citroën Electric / Hybrid car reviews
- Results 1 to 2 of 2
Welcome back to the big, comfortable Citroen estateNew price: £26,215 - £38,615
- Economical, punchy engines
- Lots of interior room and comfort
- Plug-in hybrid version from launch
- No diesel versions
- Limited model range
- Rear headroom a little tight
Supremely refined family hatch is comfortable and stands out from the crowdNew price: £33,395 - £35,295
- Refined drive with excellent comfort
- Striking styling means it stands out
- Ample interior room and luggage space
- Disappointing battery range
- If you want a sporty car, look elsewhere
- Doesn't feel as nippy as its rivals