View all Lamborghini reviews
Lamborghini Aventador Reviews
All the latest information on Lamborghini's Aventador range.
Read expert and owner Lamborghini Aventador reviews, including full performance figures, running costs, practicality, safety and handling statistics and options data.
Browse the photo gallery and get accurate pricing for any Lamborghini Aventador.
Plus, get a great deal on new or used Lamborghini Aventador cars for sale.
We have 2 reviews of recent Lamborghini Aventador models:
Opentop Italian V12 supercar is among the best of a dying breed
£304,644 - £482,412
Read full review
- Fantastic performance
- Stable handling
- Facelift S far easier to live with
- Looks like nothing else
- Less practical than Coupe
- Early models difficult to drive slowly
- Roof panels need storing somewhere
- Not much luggage space at all
Short on subtlety, long on performance
£274,036 - £439,731
Read full review
- Incredible V12 engine
- Up to 740bhp, thrilling acceleration
- Light and strong carbonfibre construction
- Great handling, all-wheel-drive security
- Stunning supercar design
- High purchase and running costs
- Gearbox lacks refinement
- Infotainment buttons shared with Audi
- Impractical, hard to park
- Not for shrinking violets
Parkers overall rating:
4.9 out of 5 4.9
Lamborghini’s highly successful V10 supercar has been facelifted and comprehensively updated for 2019. It’s been renamed, too: the overhauled version...
If you’re looking for an automatic convertible car there's a wide selection of luxurious cabriolets on offer, although if you want a sporty roadster, more often than not this purer,...
Car on show: Gallardo Squadra Corse
Fastest-ever final Gallardo
The final iteration of the Gallardo, Lamborghini's smaller supercar, is here. Based on the Superleggera, this is the most hardcore car to be produced...