Thinking of buying an electric car, or maybe a hybrid car? We have loads of electric car reviews to help you decide if electric avenue is the place to go.
One of the biggest questions when thinking about buying an electric car is where are your nearest electric car charging stations. Our car reviews tell you what your electric car range is, so you can find out if you can reach your nearest charging station.
If you’re looking for electric cars for sale, you’ve come to the right place. Read our electric car reviews and hybrid car reviews, including full performance figures, running costs, practicality, safety and handling statistics and options data. Browse photo galleries and research into potential problems using thousands of owners’ reviews.
Thinking about leasing a new electric or hybrid Mercedes-Benz car?
Mercedes-Benz Electric / Hybrid car reviews
- Results 1 to 3 of 3
Mercedes-Benz's latest EV is smoothly predictableNew price: £44,495 - £55,995
- Claimed range looks impressive
- Hugely relaxing to drive
- Eco Assist system looks effective
- Looks too much like a GLA
- Performance won't blow you away
- Options are pricey
Small estate is now posher than ever, especially on the insideNew price: £37,535 - £81,277
- High-class interior
- Large, unobstructed boot area
- Comfortable ride
- Passenger space still tight
- Hybrid models still incoming
- UK cars will have basic suspension
Highly polished executive car with dual plug-in optionsNew price: £34,685 - £80,077
- Plug-in hybrid has 30-mile+ battery range
- Comfortable and upmarket cabin
- Quiet engines, especially the PHEVs
- Very refined long-distance cruiser
- Options can hike the price
- Steering lacks precise feel
- Servicing costs can be high
- Set to be replaced in 2021