2019 Mitsubishi Outlander cutout

Want to know everything there is to know about this car?

In their own words

I have owned a number of cars over the years and this car is by far the worst example of mis-selling I have ever came across. I have driven this car now for nearly 6 months and I have yet to get anywhere close to the mileage it promises - it has a 45 litre tank and on a full charge the best I was down to ZERO fuel and all electric reading 3 miles after less than 350 miles - work that out on the environment. I accepted the crappy look of the car, and could even possibly live with the in-car system that actually is just my mobile phone plugged into a miniscule screen ( what a rip off) but all this and burning up more fuel than my last 2 cars put together is criminal. If this is the future then we are doooooooooooooooomed.

How reliable do you find the car?

Cabin is very poorly laid out - no thought given to access and visibility of switches - heating dreadful, car play system needs to be plugged in - top of the range car and doesn't have basics covered. Frankly doesn't even look that good - bought purely to do my bit for environment and that is also a joke - see next answer.

Does the car do everything you expected it to do?

Complete con job - does a maximum of 20 miles on all electric and struggles to get to 300 miles on hybrid - I appear to have a car with only half a battery and a hole in the petrol tank - looks and runs like an overweight pig, interior straight out of Starsky and Hutch and an after sales service set up that would make the banking profession look honest.
  • How they rated it

• Reliability: 5 out of 5 5.0
  • Meets Expectations: 2 out of 5 2.0
  • Overall Rating: 1 out of 5 1.0
  • duncan gilchrist doesn't recommend this car

About their car