Thinking of buying an electric car, or maybe a hybrid car? We have loads of electric car reviews to help you decide if electric avenue is the place to go.
One of the biggest questions when thinking about buying an electric car is where are your nearest electric car charging stations. Our car reviews tell you what your electric car range is, so you can find out if you can reach your nearest charging station.
If you’re looking for electric cars for sale, you’ve come to the right place. Read our electric car reviews and hybrid car reviews, including full performance figures, running costs, practicality, safety and handling statistics and options data. Browse photo galleries and research into potential problems using thousands of owners’ reviews.
Thinking about leasing a new electric or hybrid Mitsubishi car?
Mitsubishi Electric / Hybrid car reviews
- Results 1 to 2 of 2
Five-seat plug-in or seven-seat petrol for Mitsubishi’s large SUVNew price: £29,410 - £44,225
- Practical design with five or seven seats
- Highly efficient plug-in hybrid powertrain
- Update for 2019 model year to keep things current
- Should prove a robust, reliable machine
- Rivals are much better to drive
- PHEV doesn’t suit all drivers
- Functional cabin doesn’t look great
- Petrol engine best avoided