Thinking of buying an electric car, or maybe a hybrid car? We have loads of electric car reviews to help you decide if electric avenue is the place to go.
One of the biggest questions when thinking about buying an electric car is where are your nearest electric car charging stations. Our car reviews tell you what your electric car range is, so you can find out if you can reach your nearest charging station.
If you’re looking for electric cars for sale, you’ve come to the right place. Read our electric car reviews and hybrid car reviews, including full performance figures, running costs, practicality, safety and handling statistics and options data. Browse photo galleries and research into potential problems using thousands of owners’ reviews.
Thinking about leasing a new electric or hybrid Nissan car?
Nissan Electric / Hybrid car reviews
- Results 1 to 3 of 3
Stylish electric Nissan is packed with tech and goes up to 310 milesNew price: £0 - £0
- Several power and efficiency options
- Simple, user-friendly dashboard
- Sharp styling looks ultra-modern
- The strength of its rivals
- No confirmed UK launch date yet
Longer range now, but starting to fall off the paceNew price: £29,845 - £37,710
- Easy to drive, silent and refined
- Intuitive and easy-to-use E-Pedal set-up
- The 62kWh Leaf e+ has up to 215-mile range
- Strange driving position and lack of enthusiast appeal
- Infotainment and interior feels strangely outdated
- Not available with latest CCS charging system