View all Volkswagen reviews
Volkswagen Arteon Reviews
All the latest information on Volkswagen's Arteon range.
Read expert and owner Volkswagen Arteon reviews, including full performance figures, running costs, practicality, safety and handling statistics and options data.
Browse the photo gallery and get accurate pricing for any Volkswagen Arteon.
Plus, get a great deal on new or used Volkswagen Arteon cars for sale.
We have 2 reviews of recent Volkswagen Arteon models:
Gorgeous styling makes this long-distance cruiser a stand-out choice
£32,765 - £43,110
Read full review
- Great looks inside and out
- Absolutely brilliant on the motorway
- Comfortable high-speed ride, strong engines
- If you want practical, buy a Passat
- It doesn't feel as special as some premium rivals
- Touch controls get a thumbs down
Volkswagen’s updated flagship is a desirable mile-eater
£31,965 - £42,310
Read full review
- Glamorous five-door coupe style
- Loads of space for people and luggage
- Generous standard equipment
- Great on the motorway
- Ride is too stiff in R-Line form
- Can’t match premium rivals’ image
- Not an especially green choice
- ...not so great on B-roads
Learning to drive is still a rite of passage for young people in the UK, and buying your first car is the natural next step. Yet it can be a...
Once upon a time, opting for a small car would mean sacrificing performance and luxury in favour of cheap plastics and wheezy engines. Not any more. Modern compact cars are...
CITROEN e-DISPATCH/PEUGEOT e-EXPERT/VAUXHALL VIVARO
As with their conventional diesel siblings, these three vans are identical vans beneath the branding, so it makes sense to treat them as one. More importantly, they...
Click to view lease deals
The Kia e-Niro offers a brilliant combination of range, practicality and usability, and proves that an electric car for families needn't cost an arm and...
CITROEN DISPATCH/PEUGEOT EXPERT/ TOYOTA PROACE/VAUXHALL VIVARO
These vans may be sold by different brands but they are all the same vehicle underneath, so it makes sense to treat them as one...
Volkswagen has introduced its latest Golf Estate. Based on the Golf 8 hatchback, it will make for a super-practical addition to the range, with a cavernous boot, additional rear legroom...