VW 2015 Touareg

Want to know everything there is to know about this car?

In their own words

Lived up to expectations and more. I do occasional off-road driving/icy country tracks but also long distance motorway miles. The car is a dream to drive and extremely comfortable. Even better, I keep finding new tricks and gadgets just when I thought I knew the car very well. Using AdBlue takes a bit of practice and confidence. It's not as complex as the manual makes out, and it's worth finding a decent dealer who knows how to do it themselves. The dealer I bought the car from seemed to have no prior experience, which resulted in a stressful time until finding a dealer who was able to help. Now I fill up myself and it's not nearly the hassle it used to be - and normally this is only required every 6-9 months. The ONLY other complaint I have is that you can't see whether the headlights/foglights are on without peering around the steering wheel - there are no dashboard lights and this seems quite an oversight. That's strange, as the rest of the car is perfect, offering high spec, high quality cabin materials, along with a refined drive on lots of different surfaces. I particularly like the adaptive cruise control, the ultrasonic sensors for overtaking, the built-in hard-drive for music, the satnav, the driving position and the huge bootspace. This was an upgrade for me (from a Honda CRV), and I haven't looked back. There is an expense, but it's well worth it. Over a year after I bought the car, I'm fairly certain that my next purchase will be another Touareg.
  • How they rated it