Thinking of buying a new Aston-Martin sports car? Which sort should you buy - a luxury two-seater sports car, a really fast sports car, or a cheap sports car?
We have hundreds of sports car reviews, to help you decide which model would suit you and your lifestyle - with all the specs of engine size, speed, features, and options.
Read our Aston-Martin sports car reviews, including full performance figures, running costs, practicality, safety and handling statistics and options data. Browse photo galleries and research into potential problems using thousands of owners’ reviews.
Aston Martin Fast / Sports car reviews
- Results 1 to 3 of 3
Long overdue replacement for Aston’s best-selling sports carNew price: £117,150 - £146,700
- Responsive, powerful, characterful V8
- Agile rear-wheel drive chassis
- Head-turning looks
- Comfortable and sporty driving position
- High price
- Agile, but could be lighter
- Interior quality disappoints in places
- Outdated infotainment system