Thinking of buying an electric car, or maybe a hybrid car? We have loads of electric car reviews to help you decide if electric avenue is the place to go.
One of the biggest questions when thinking about buying an electric car is where are your nearest electric car charging stations. Our car reviews tell you what your electric car range is, so you can find out if you can reach your nearest charging station.
If you’re looking for electric cars for sale, you’ve come to the right place. Read our electric car reviews and hybrid car reviews, including full performance figures, running costs, practicality, safety and handling statistics and options data. Browse photo galleries and research into potential problems using thousands of owners’ reviews.
Thinking about leasing a new electric or hybrid Hyundai car?
Hyundai Electric / Hybrid car reviews
- Results 1 to 3 of 3
The state-of-the-art of family electric carsNew price: £32,900 - £41,250
- Electric versions have a long range
- Standard 39kWh model nears 180 miles
- Premium 64kWh model tops 279 miles with ease
- Cramped rear seats and small boot
- More expensive than rivals on PCP
- Funky styling isn't to everyone's taste
Economy and efficiency in a user-friendly packageNew price: £23,840 - £32,250
- Extremely competitive pricing
- Hybrid gets dual-clutch gearbox
- Cheaper and better warranty than Prius
- Hybrid still quite noisy, albeit works well
- Some interior plastics are unappealing
- Prius still more efficient and better to drive
Cut-price Tesla Model S impresses, but isn't class-leadingNew price: £33,950 - £35,950
- Near silent electric running
- Soft, pliant ride is a delight
- Five-year warranty
- A bit plain for some tastes
- Poor range for the money
- Below average finance deals