Thinking of buying a coupe car? Browse through hundreds of coupe car reviews here at Parkers to help you decide which car is right for you.
What is a coupe car? You’ll find out as you read through our expert opinions on all the best coupe cars on the market, to find out whether you should invest in a coupe.
Read our coupe reviews, including full performance figures, running costs, practicality, safety and handling statistics and options data. Browse photo galleries and research into potential problems using thousands of owners’ reviews.
Kia Coupe car reviews
- Results 1 to 3 of 3
Kia’s flagship model doesn’t disappointNew price: £0 - £0
- Striking looks
- Accomplished drive
- Huge amounts of standard kit
- Good driving position
- Rapid GT-S model
- High emissions and fuel consumption on most models
- Interior doesn’t feel particularly premium
- Rear headroom is tight for adults
- No sport override or proper manual mode on gearbox
- Will low cash price translate into appealing finance deals?
New price: £18,155 - £23,835
- Cheap to run, sleek looks
- Seven-year warranty
Budget brand image might affect resale values
Used price: £1,136 - £5,818
Well built, distinctive styling, great value, most dynamic Kia yet, seven-year warranty as standard
Not as sporty to drive as it looks, uninspiring cabin, cramped rear passenger space