Thinking of buying a new Kia coupe car? Browse through hundreds of coupe car reviews here at Parkers to help you decide which car is right for you.
What is a coupe car? You’ll find out as you read through our expert opinions on all the best coupe cars on the market, to find out whether you should invest in a coupe.
Read our Kia coupe reviews, including full performance figures, running costs, practicality, safety and handling statistics and options data. Browse photo galleries and research into potential problems using thousands of owners’ reviews.
Kia Coupe car reviews
- Results 1 to 3 of 3
Kia’s flagship model doesn’t disappointNew price: £42,655 - £42,655
- Striking exterior styling
- Involving and fun to drive
- Huge standard kit list
- Good driving position
- Rapid and muscular GT-S model
- High emissions and fuel consumption on most models
- Interior quality not as good as a VW Arteon's
- Rear headroom is tight for tall passengers
- No sport override or proper manual mode on gearbox
- Can be pricey on PCP finance