Looking to buy a new Maserati 4x4? We have hundreds of reviews of 4x4 cars, all tested and reviewed by our experts to help you find the right car for you.
If you want to buy a used car, we have hundreds of listings of Maserati 4x4s for sale. Plus, you can get a valuation on your own 4x4 too.
Whether you want to take your 4x4 off road, or buy a 4x4 truck, read through our vast listing of 4x4 reviews to help you decide which model will suit yours and your family's needs.
Read our Maserati 4x4 reviews, including full performance figures, running costs, practicality, safety and handling statistics and options data. Browse photo galleries and research into potential problems using thousands of owners’ reviews.
Maserati 4x4 car reviews
- Results 1 to 1 of 1
Engaging drive from well-judged Maserati SUVNew price: £60,160 - £124,940
- Low-slung and good-looking
- Class-leading aerodynamics
- Quiet cabin with improved build quality
- Handles better than Ghibli saloon
- Competitive pricing
- Diesel doesn't sound like a Maserati
- Petrol S is a lot more expensive
- Front-seat comfort questionable
- Steering heavy