Thinking of buying an electric car, or maybe a hybrid car? We have loads of electric car reviews to help you decide if electric avenue is the place to go.
One of the biggest questions when thinking about buying an electric car is where are your nearest electric car charging stations. Our car reviews tell you what your electric car range is, so you can find out if you can reach your nearest charging station.
If you’re looking for electric cars for sale, you’ve come to the right place. Read our electric car reviews and hybrid car reviews, including full performance figures, running costs, practicality, safety and handling statistics and options data. Browse photo galleries and research into potential problems using thousands of owners’ reviews.
Thinking about leasing a new electric or hybrid Renault car?
Renault Electric / Hybrid car reviews
- Results 1 to 3 of 3
If you're looking to stand out, nothing does it betterNew price: £10,995 - £11,895
- Costs a pittance to run
- So simple to park and manoeuvre
- Guaranteed grins with every drive
- Small batteries mean imited range
- Ride feels unnecessarily firm
- Lacks practicality - even the doors are extras
A viable and low-compromise alternative to fossil-fuelled rivalsNew price: £29,495 - £33,995
- Extremely low running costs
- Zero tailpipe emissions
- Futuristic drive
- Super quiet around town
- Range depends on driving style
- Time required to charge
- Firm ride, with bodyroll too
- Oddly high seating position