Looking to buy a new Skoda 4x4? We have hundreds of reviews of 4x4 cars, all tested and reviewed by our experts to help you find the right car for you.
If you want to buy a used car, we have hundreds of listings of Skoda 4x4s for sale. Plus, you can get a valuation on your own 4x4 too.
Whether you want to take your 4x4 off road, or buy a 4x4 truck, read through our vast listing of 4x4 reviews to help you decide which model will suit yours and your family's needs.
Read our Skoda 4x4 reviews, including full performance figures, running costs, practicality, safety and handling statistics and options data. Browse photo galleries and research into potential problems using thousands of owners’ reviews.
Skoda 4x4 car reviews
- Results 1 to 4 of 4
Skoda’s smallest SUV is accomplished and appealingNew price: £18,295 - £26,600
- Interesting looks set it apart from other VW Group cars
- Pleasant interior with lots of space inside
- Generous spec and up-to-date technology
- Doesn’t offer an SUV driving position the looks suggest it has
- DSG transmissions aren’t as slick as you might expect
- If you want four-wheel drive, look elsewhere
Scout trim transforms practical wagon into rugged, well-equipped workhorseUsed price: £7,728 - £22,435
- Practical interior
- Genuine off-road ability
- Refined, quality interior
- Lots of standard equipment
- Not exciting
- More expensive than regular estate
- Only two engine and gearbox options