Thinking of buying an electric car, or maybe a hybrid car? We have loads of electric car reviews to help you decide if electric avenue is the place to go.
One of the biggest questions when thinking about buying an electric car is where are your nearest electric car charging stations. Our car reviews tell you what your electric car range is, so you can find out if you can reach your nearest charging station.
If you’re looking for electric cars for sale, you’ve come to the right place. Read our electric car reviews and hybrid car reviews, including full performance figures, running costs, practicality, safety and handling statistics and options data. Browse photo galleries and research into potential problems using thousands of owners’ reviews.
Thinking about leasing a new electric or hybrid Volvo car?
Volvo Electric / Hybrid car reviews
- Results 1 to 3 of 3
New small electric Volvo offers good looks, acceptable range, strong performanceNew price: £57,400 - £57,400
- Excellent performance
- Surprisingly practical
- Comforable seats and ride
- Expensive to buy
- Rivals eclipse it for range
- Doesn't feel as special as it should
Thinking person's premium estate car is highly recommendedNew price: £35,095 - £48,150
- Smart, striking exterior design
- Plush interior with plenty of equipment
- Great value lease and PCP finance deals
- Overall, our favourite mid-sized estate car
- Boot comparatively small with seats down
- Not the sharpest car to drive
- It's very pricy in cash terms these days
- Buy a BMW 3 Series if you're a keen driver
Scandi-cool and safe family SUV is a great all-rounderNew price: £44,320 - £61,600
- Spacious, stylish and comfy interior
- Excellent safety credentials
- Broad range of engines and trims
- High-spec models are expensive
- And some engines costly to run
- Ride is firm without adaptive suspension