Thinking of buying an electric car, or maybe a hybrid car? We have loads of electric car reviews to help you decide if electric avenue is the place to go.
One of the biggest questions when thinking about buying an electric car is where are your nearest electric car charging stations. Our car reviews tell you what your electric car range is, so you can find out if you can reach your nearest charging station.
If you’re looking for electric cars for sale, you’ve come to the right place. Read our electric car reviews and hybrid car reviews, including full performance figures, running costs, practicality, safety and handling statistics and options data. Browse photo galleries and research into potential problems using thousands of owners’ reviews.
Thinking about leasing a new electric or hybrid Bmw car?
BMW Electric / Hybrid car reviews
- Results 1 to 6 of 6
Electric SUV may not have the looks – but it certainly seems to have the right stuff under the skinNew price: £0 - £0
- Up to 373 miles of range
- Capable of super-fast charging
- Boxy body looks practical
- Challenging looks
- All-screen interior could be an irritation
- Not arriving until the end of 2021
BMW's first electric SUV looks good for keen driversNew price: £58,850 - £61,850
- Drives like a BMW should
- Looks won't alienate EV newbies
- Impressive range and performance
- Launch editions are pricey
- No lower-powered versions
- Long wait for UK models to arrive
Hybrid supercar finally goes rooflessUsed price: £46,335 - £72,464
- Futuristic looks are even better roofless
- Has an EV mode you’ll actually use
- Sharpened handling and more precise steering
- Still not as quick as supercar rivals
- Sound is largely fabricated
- Majority of interior and exterior mostly identical to i8 Coupe