Looking to buy a new Ford 4x4? We have hundreds of reviews of 4x4 cars, all tested and reviewed by our experts to help you find the right car for you.
If you want to buy a used car, we have hundreds of listings of Ford 4x4s for sale. Plus, you can get a valuation on your own 4x4 too.
Whether you want to take your 4x4 off road, or buy a 4x4 truck, read through our vast listing of 4x4 reviews to help you decide which model will suit yours and your family's needs.
Read our Ford 4x4 reviews, including full performance figures, running costs, practicality, safety and handling statistics and options data. Browse photo galleries and research into potential problems using thousands of owners’ reviews.
Ford 4x4 car reviews
- Results 1 to 5 of 5
Focus-based SUV is good, but lacks the Puma’s sparkleNew price: £24,615 - £38,455
- Packed to the rafters with kit
- Flexible, practical interior
- Fine handling still a hallmark
- Doesn’t feel much different from a Focus
- Styling could prove divisive; lacks visual toughness
- Ride firm on sportier trim levels
Best handling small SUV is surprisingly practical tooNew price: £21,640 - £26,840
- Fun to drive
- Economical petrol engines
- Clear digital dials
- Boot is useful size and shape
- Styling won't suit all
- Likewise the very responsive steering
- Question marks over ride quality
- Infotainment not the most intuitive
Ford’s large SUV is priced and equipped to sellNew price: £32,095 - £44,755
- Ford’s most practical SUV to date
- Plenty of equipment for the money
- Noise cancellation means quiet cabin
- High comfort levels for both rows
- Neither engine is especially fast
- Automatic gearbox a little dimwitted
- No seven-seat option available
- Rear headroom tight with glass roof