Looking to buy a new Suzuki 4x4? We have hundreds of reviews of 4x4 cars, all tested and reviewed by our experts to help you find the right car for you.
If you want to buy a used car, we have hundreds of listings of Suzuki 4x4s for sale. Plus, you can get a valuation on your own 4x4 too.
Whether you want to take your 4x4 off road, or buy a 4x4 truck, read through our vast listing of 4x4 reviews to help you decide which model will suit yours and your family's needs.
Read our Suzuki 4x4 reviews, including full performance figures, running costs, practicality, safety and handling statistics and options data. Browse photo galleries and research into potential problems using thousands of owners’ reviews.
Suzuki 4x4 car reviews
- Results 1 to 7 of 7
Super-capable off-road, not so much elsewhereNew price: £15,879 - £19,444
- Frugal and compact 4x4
- Rugged and capable off-road
- Good range of tech for its class
- Noisy at motorway speeds
- Cramped rear seats, limited storage
- 4WD not usable on Tarmac
Well-priced SUV that is good to drive and easy to live withNew price: £22,009 - £26,809
- Offers good value for money
- Spacious interior in compact body
- Lots of equipment available
- Punchy turbocharged engines
- Some questionable interior plastics
- Engine range is limited
- Not as tough as older Vitaras
- Odd steering feel