Looking for a new Dacia hatchback car? Search through our thousands of car reviews to find out which hatchback would suit you best.
Browse through our hatchback reviews and find out why a hatchback is many different things all in one car. You can buy a fast hatchback that’s still really practical as a family car, and a hot hatchback is great fun to drive.
Whether you want a hatchback manual or hatchback automatic car, we have loads of hot hatches and hatchback cars reviewed by our experts to help you make the right decision over which car to buy.
Read our Dacia hatchback reviews, including full performance figures, running costs, practicality, safety and handling statistics and options data. Browse photo galleries and research into potential problems using thousands of owners' reviews.
Dacia Hatchback car reviews
- Results 1 to 2 of 2
Bargain basement prices but rich in roominessNew price: £7,995 - £10,130
- Most affordable new car in the UK
- Roomy cabin and practical boot
- Most models are well-equipped
- Efficient engine range
- Rivals are more fun to drive
- Standard kit is poor on base model
- Diesel engine hikes price
- Interior quality is off the pace
SUV-style looks add appeal to the Sandero, but at a high price – for a DaciaNew price: £10,145 - £11,740
- Spacious interior
- Super-cheap to buy and run
- Should prove hardwearing
- Fashionable crossover looks
- No added capability over regular Sandero
- Top-end models are too expensive
- No off-road ability
- Last-generation tech