View all Mercedes-Benz reviews
Mercedes-Benz GLE Reviews
All the latest information on Mercedes-Benz's GLE range.
Read expert and owner Mercedes-Benz GLE reviews, including full performance figures, running costs, practicality, safety and handling statistics and options data.
Browse the photo gallery and get accurate pricing for any Mercedes-Benz GLE.
Plus, get a great deal on new Mercedes-Benz GLE cars for sale and a range of used Mercedes-Benz GLE cars for sale.
We have 2 reviews of recent Mercedes-Benz GLE models:
Excellent execution of a fashion-led idea. E-Class makes more sense.
£73,100 - £81,185
Read full review
- Sophisticated and well equipped
- Fast and engaging to drive
- Lots of presence
- Rugged and practical
- Compromised rear headroom
- Not cheap
- Awkward styling, divisive image
Impressively tech-laden and desirable SUV
£58,335 - £81,055
Read full review
- Cutting-edge interior is tech-heavy and luxurious
- Excellent all-round comfort on air suspension
- Added seven-seat practicality on most models
- Large engine choice, including plug-in hybrid diesel
- Third row of seats is quite cramped
- Most of the hi-tech safety kit is optional
- Manoeuvrable, but feels very big
- Infotainment controls can be fiddly
Growing families in the 1980s and 1990s couldn't get enough of multi-purpose vehicles, or MPVs for short. These large and spacious people carriers offered so much more room and flexibility...
It’s time to start shopping for a new car, but this time around you really want to make a four-wheeled statement. You want something that shouts ‘you’. You don't have...
What do you get when you mix the most popular type of car in the UK with what’s likely to be the fuel of the future? Chances are, you end...
There was a time when a large SUV was one of two things – a huge, uncomfortable brute of a thing prone to rolling over in hard cornering that's designed...
What do you get when you mix the most popular section of the UK car market with what’s likely to be the fuel of the future? Chances are, you end...
We've driven the new 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLA SUV. It’s the smallest model in the brand's range of SUVs, sitting underneath the GLS, GLE, GLC and GLB ranges, and we can...