View all Audi reviews
All the latest information on Audi's E-Tron range.
Read expert and owner Audi E-Tron reviews, including full performance figures, running costs, practicality, safety and handling statistics and options data.
Browse the photo gallery and get accurate pricing for any Audi E-Tron.
Plus, get a great deal on new or used Audi E-Tron cars for sale.
We have 2 reviews of recent Audi E-Tron models:
Styling and chassis tweaks for the sportier E-Tron model
£63,075 - £105,975
Read full review
- Sportier drive than E-Tron
- Sleeker looks, too
- Slightly better range
- S Line entry trim is comprehensive
- Ride is marginally worse than SUV
- Less headroom in the rear
- Luggage space drops a bit too
- Rivals are faster and more exciting to drive
Audi’s first electric model sets an interesting benchmark
£61,275 - £104,175
Read full review
- Up to a claimed range of 234 miles
- Performance, four-wheel drive traction
- Spacious cabin for five people
- High quality interior, refinement
- Can get expensive with top-spec models over £80k
- Not as fast as Tesla Model X or Jaguar I-Pace
- Less range than Hyundai or Kia EVs
- UK fast-charging network needs to play catch-up
Hybrid cars and SUVs are both enjoying immense popularity among motorists – the former for their green credentials and low running costs, the latter for their rugged appearance, high driving...
Emissions are still a hot topic of motoring conversation and attempts in the UK to clean up the environment have been led by London’s Low Emission Zone (LEZ) to try...
With electricity costs going up across the board, is it time to have another look at the good old-fashioned petrol or diesel car if you’re looking to save a few...
Compact family hatchbacks are some of the most versatile and talented cars on sale, suiting a wide range of people from first-time buyers to business users. But the rapid rise...
Small cars are great. They’re easy to park, quick to clean and cheaper to insure, particularly for newly qualified drivers. Used small cars are even cheaper to buy and insure...
Newbies and experienced car financers alike are taken aback by quite how much car you can get for £300 per month.
The sheer number of cars that fall into this range...