View all Nissan reviews
All the latest information on Nissan's Juke range.
Read expert and owner Nissan Juke reviews, including full performance figures, running costs, practicality, safety and handling statistics and options data.
Browse the photo gallery and get accurate pricing for any Nissan Juke.
Plus, get a great deal on new Nissan Juke cars for sale and a range of used Nissan Juke cars for sale.
We have 2 reviews of recent Nissan Juke models:
Compact dimensions and quirky eye-catching design for Nissan’s smallest SUV
£15,520 - £20,885
Read full review
- Quirky styling still looks eye-catching
- Feels compact and useful around town
- Generous standard equipment list
- Frugal 1.5-litre diesel engine
- Firm ride on models with larger wheels
- Some interior quality issues
- Cramped and claustrophobic in the back
- Underwhelming petrol engine
£20,320 - £27,400
Read full review
- More engaging to drive than the standard Juke
- Lots of equipment for the price
- Excellent sports seats
- Looks may polarise opinion
- Not as much fun as a proper hot hatch
- Will be surpassed by a faster version soon
Shop around for a new car with £100 or £150 to spend per month and there are several great value small cars to choose from. Up that budget to £200...
Putting a brand-new car on the drive every few years used to be a pipe dream for most motorists, but low-cost PCH lease deals and manufacturer PCP finance schemes have made this...
Choosing the right car for your needs is a big enough challenge, but how do you know that you’re getting the best deal?
We’ve done the hard work for you and...
With British winters ranging from mild and wet, to freezing and covered in snow for three months, you need a car that will get you through the winter months. Mention...
Which cars are most reliable in the UK? If you're buying a car, reliability is one of the most important considerations – alongside monthly payments, equipment and depreciation. We're here...
Thanks to its added fuel efficiency, manoeuvrability and sleeker looks over a full-sized 4x4, the crossover has become increasingly popular over the past few years.
If you like the chunky look...